Sunday, October 31, 2010

Conveniences

Conveniences make life a lot easier. They make things more easily accessible. The way in which situations pan out and the way people react to them alter the outcome of things. The decisions we make can change our lives. Conveniences set situations at ease and sometimes alter the results. When situations come of ease, people do not have to work as hard to complete certain tasks. For example, if I am at restaurant with a group of my friends, I take the liberty to clean up the area around where I ate, instead of leaving it all there in a mess for someone to pick up. Yes it’s the bus boys job to clean but I always think of ways to make peoples job more convenient because if it were me I would want someone to do the same for me.  Another example is when I go to a department store in the mall like Macy’s, I go throughout the store and pick up different clothes or shoes and accessories I like. I always make sure to put the things I don’t want back where I found them or with a clerk who will. This makes it easier on those who work in the department because they don’t have to go and try to find the sales items they work with in other departments. I also do this to make situations convenient for other people. I feel that making little things convenient is an act of consideration of others. This simple act has powerful effects. For me, making people jobs for example a lot easier I positively effect their day and could have the slightest effect on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment