Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vacation in Figi

# 4 daily blog prompt
My vision of an ideal vacation would be one to remember. My vacation would be longer than most, lasting for approximately three months, more than likely during the summer. There are plenty of places I could go around the world, but if I had to choose one I think I would go to the Figi Islands. I find tropical vacations peaceful and exciting. Being that I have never been to Figi, I think it would be fun and unpredictable. My vacation would start as soon as I touched foot on the island. I would immediately check in to my hotel suite, which would be right at the shore of the beach overlooking the Pacific Ocean paradise. I would head out to the crystal clear warm water and relax for a while. I would then, go and sign up for various activities like snorkeling or fishing. After signing up, I would check out some of the restaurants, trying some of the foods and different tropical drinks. I would end my day at a traditional luau eating with the people of the island and other visitors, and joining in the activities and dances they do. The following days would present new adventures like hiking, and parceling. I would dine in the nicest restaurants on the island and visit some of the remote places where people call home, to sample some of the real island food that I wouldn’t find in the tourists area my suite was in. The different foods and activities would make my trip one to remember, an ideal vacation for a three month period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment