Thursday, December 2, 2010

BreakUps

Ending relationships do not seem like an easy task. When people get into relationships they let others in on a special part of their lives and in doing that they become vulnerable most times not even noticing it. In the event where someone feels like they must breakup a relationship for whatever reason, I feel like there are certain ways they should go about it. Honesty is the most important factor in a relationship and still is even when breaking up. You must be sure to be honest with the person but not to honest as to where you hurt them by using rude remarks or violence. Too often people feel the need to have dramatic breakups just to get revenge on those that hurt them. When breakups occur it is hard emotionally and I have heard that it is sometimes people become violent. I personally think that is a terrible way to break up. If you can’t be together then just agree that the relationship will not work and stay friends so that you can move on with your life. People only change if they want to themselves. If I want to end I relationship, I talk to the person and let them know that there is a problem that was not resolved and I can no longer wait around for them to want to change. In ending I relationship I would be honest and straight to the point. Relationship endings are only hard if you make them that way. If you have a positive approach toward things and were wise in picking who to be relationships within the first place, then you should have no problem breaking it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment