Thursday, December 9, 2010

Weather & My Mood

Sometimes it rains, sometimes it snows and sometimes it is sunny outside. I become accustom to the weather conditions here in California where I do not necessarily have the opportunity to enjoy all four seasons. In living in California I have become used to the weather and realized how it has affected my mood. I enjoy sunny weather the most because it is beautiful and clear and bright. It puts me in a happy mood because when the weather is right and the weather temperature is reasonable that adds less frustration to my already busy daily schedule. The warm weather allows me to get out enjoy different activities with my family and friends. Doing relaxing things like going to the beach, playing tennis or going to the park and riding bikes are just a few things that I like to do when the weather is warm. When the weather is rainy and gloomy it creates a more saddened mood for me. I am not as upbeat and energetic as I am when the weather is hot. My focus is on getting dry and out of the nasty rain or wind when the weather is not as pleasant. My mood is not as calm and carefree when weather conditions are turbulent. People have certain types of weather preferences that allow them to function and feel calm and at ease. Some of them are more rainy conditions others like sunshine. As for me, I prefer warm weather where I can get out and enjoy the day.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very good piece of writing..The weather here is good but at times I wish we could have snow.

    ReplyDelete