Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Decadent Dessert

In my family I am known as the baker. I bake cookies, cakes and brownies for my family and in the summer time I have bake sales and sell baked good to my family and friends. I enjoy baking from time to time because it taste, looks and smells good. If I could think of any dessert to make I would make my famous cookies and cream cupcakes. It is one of the most decadent desserts I have ever had, and when I first made it I was surprised by my own talent. The cake mix was golden brown with dark specs of Oreo pieces throughout the mix. It was topped with glittering vanilla frosting and bits of crumbled Oreos sprinkled on top of each cupcake. It smelled of an Oreo cookies and vanilla bean cake factory all in one. The smell was so strong that it made my nose tingle with a tease that had me almost in tears that I had not been able to eat one yet. The smell of it is almost enough to make you feel like you are on a fluffy cloud floating right toward heaven. With a bite of the cupcake, it sends your taste buds with a tingling sweet shock. The cake mix melts in your mouth ever so lightly and the texture of the hard cookies gives the perfect crunch to the small snack. After all of the flavors and textures are chewed and swallowed your hands instantly go grasping for more because m desserts are just that good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment