Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My best friends birthday

My friends and family are very important to me and, they are always there to encourage me and keep a smile on my face which is why I love finding ways to make them happy. Taking the time to find special ways to keep a smile on there faces is one of the ways I show my love and appreciation for who they are to me.  On special occasion like birthdays celebrations, I always try and make it fun and memorable.  For one of my best friend’s birthdays last month, I planned a surprise birthday party. I started by talking with his family and some of our friends. We discussed dates and places to hold the event. I then went and researched prices and available times to have the party. After that I talked to his family about reasonable prices and covenant places to hosts the party. After much research and discussion we finally had a place to hold the event, a time, and all of the other party plans made. I made the invitations and sent them out to our friends. I then made a Facebook invitation and sent it out to our friends whose address and contact information I did not really know. Almost everyone invited reserved a spot in advance, the party was a true success and on the day of the party my friend was so surprised. We had gone out to eat ad taken a detour on the way home to the place were the party was held. When we walked in he almost fell at the roar of everyone screaming surprise. He had a great time and thanked me after the party. I truly felt happy to be able to do something special for him where he could feel as happy as he makes me feel each day. I am so thankful for my best friend and always take the opportunity to make him fee happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment