Monday, December 6, 2010

Parents

Parents are something that we should always be thankful for. They are there from the beginning, supporting us with faith and dedication in making us all that we can be. They encourage us and enlighten us and protect from any and everything they can. Parents are there to even before birth when we are protected and cared for in our mother’s womb. Our parents are there through the good and the bad times and in all of that support us and love us the same. I for one am truly grateful for my mother and father who were there for it all. I was born a premature baby weighing only a pound and a half. The doctors had no faith that I would live at all. My parents never lost faith and there were times when the doctors wanted them to sign my death certificate. They knew it was not time for me to go yet and I am so thankful that they had hope and faith in me and were not encouraged by the doctor’s doubt. That’s why we should appreciate our parents, because they support you and have faith in when no one else does. They even have faith in you when you don’t have it in yourself. Too often we as children overlook or fail to realize what our parents to provide our necessities and desires. We misinterpret their loving protection for rude unfairness and we challenge their judgment and authority. Children should take the time to appreciate all that their parents have done and continue to do each day loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment