Friday, December 3, 2010

New & State of the Art

Technology is forever advancing and no one wants to be stuck with outdated versions of items. Things like computers, televisions, and phones are just some of the most popular items on the market that are newer and improved each year, sometimes even monthly. I have the advantage of having two computers. One is a pc and the other is a laptop. My pc is newer than my laptop and runs a lot better than my laptop does. It is so frustrating dealing with my outdated laptop when it constantly shuts off because it cannot hold a battery charge for long. It is also frustrating when I have to complete important school, college, and work assignments and do not have the correct documents or installed features to finish what I need done. My pc on the other hand is very reliable. I can do all of my work on it without worrying if I will have the applications or software to open documents or presentations. I also do not have to worry about files being deleted or it arbitrarily turning off in the midst of completing a project. I chose my pc by doing careful research in newspapers, online websites, and even visiting at different software stores.  I looked at the features it had and at the ones it did not to make my decision. I then made my choice off of what seemed price reasonable for what I was getting with each if the computers. My decision was not hard because I  took my time, did research and knew exactly what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment