Monday, December 6, 2010

Welcome

To whom this may concern,
If I were asked to write an article for a person newly arrived in America I would first welcome them to America, “the land of the free and the home of the brave”. I would first explain to them while being in American might allow you to have more freedom than if you lived in other countries, we American citizens are not that free. Our rights have limits and loop holes and our country was built on the bases of war and greed. I would write a compare and contrast article about their lives in their country to their new life here in America. I would begin by asking why they chose to come to America, asking does our country offer something theirs did not or did they simply come to America just for a vacation. I would then explain who they are and what particular country, state and city they are from. I would discuss their language traditions, and culture in relation to ours here in America. In the article I would explain their purpose for moving to the United States and what they hope to achieve while here. I would discuss how they feel about living in America thus far. The article would also contain information on their likes and dislikes in our society and how they plan to be a benefit if any to it. I would then explain to them that America is not all it is cracked up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment