Friday, December 3, 2010

Sasons

Some California residents do not have the opportunity to truly experience all four seasons. Weather conditions on the southern west coast do not enable us to experience things like extreme heat or snow. Just recently cities like LA hit record high heat waves reaching in the hundred degrees. We have yet to experience snowfall but i highly doubt that will occur because of our low elevation. Even though I do not experience the hottest summers or winters I do enjoy the seasons we do have the chance to experience. Of the four my favorite is fall. The fall is mixture of our hot and cold weather. I enjoy fall l because of the weather temperatures but I also enjoy the fall because it is the time when I can enjoy all of my favorite holidays. We celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas in the fall. I especially enjoy being able to spend time with my family and friends in this season and indulging in all of the fun activates that this season brings like ice skating. I travel the most in the fall and weather out of the state or somewhere local. I enjoy seeing my family that lives in Alaska, I always have fun being able to enjoy a real winter there. My cousins and I play in the snow and go snowboarding, skiing, have snow ball fights and go ice skating. The fall is a very eventful season and I enjoy spending it with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment