Thursday, December 9, 2010

Spicy or Sweet

People’s taste buds and flavor preferences are all different. I like sweet foods more than I do spicy ones. Too much of these spices and sweeteners can be harmful to the body. Too much spicy food can tear and damage our intestines and internal system. Too many sweet foods can harm our bodies and produce to much glucose which results in diabetes. If you are to spicy or sweet foods you should do so in a balanced proportion so that you remain healthy. I like sweet foods more than spicy ones. My taste buds adjust better to foods that have a sweet flavor then with ones that are hot. I find most spicy foods to be too ho to handle. Foods like spicy chicken, hot cheetos, peppers and more do not appeal to me. I like foods that have a sweet flavor to them. The foods that are too spicy are too hot to truly enjoy. When I eat spicy foods my mouth is so consumed with the feeling of a burning sensation that I can not focus on any of the other flavors in the food. I think spice throws of the eating experience and when eating things that a really hot you reach for the water or something cold to drink instantly instead of trying to enjoy the food. The taste of food is important to how we enjoy our food. I like being able to savor the flavors of food instead of reaching for ways to erase it by chasing it down with cold liquids.

No comments:

Post a Comment