Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Interesting People

I find people to be very interesting. People are often highly unpredictable and while that sometimes frustrates me it also intrigues me. People’s unpredictable behavior provides a certain mystery to their personality and makes me more interested to know them better.  Someone that I find most interesting is my dad. I have grown up with him and in my seventeen years of life I surprisingly still do not fully understand who he is. He is interesting because he is not so much of an open book like my mother, my sister and I. He is a puzzle in some sort and I cannot always predict what he will say and do. This is not a bad thing and it is often quite fun to watch but sometimes I wish I understood him more clearly. He is a nice person and is sometimes quiet. He sometimes makes an effort to tell jokes that are not very funny; I guess I get my joke telling skills from my dad. He is more funny when he truly just being himself and I think that is the best type of funny. I think the mystery about my father is the interesting thing. I feel like I learn something new about him each day and at times that is a pretty cool experience. I have come to understand the beauty of not knowing everything about a person. It helps you appreciate the unknown and have faith that you may not understand them and everything they do but you still love them know that one day you will be able to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment