Friday, December 3, 2010

RIght College

Choosing the right college is a scary choice for many high school seniors and transfer students. There are so many factors that play into picking a school. For me they included the costs of tuition and living, if the school had my major, student services, and what type of area it was in. I also considered the atmosphere at the school. Other factors that I considered were the weather, being from California I have been somewhat spoiled with beautiful weather conditions and to have to move somewhere like the east coast or down south where weather is an extreme might be a bit of a shock. I chose a school that would allow me to thrive as student in my intended field of study. I chose a school that offered programs and a good network for when I needed a job after graduating. I have already applied to schools and hope that I get into the all of them. I just pray that I make the right decision when need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment