Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Earn Money

There are plenty od effective ways teens my age can save and earn money. Unfortunately, so many teens wrongfully fall into the stereotypical idealism that only way to make money is by stealing, selling narcotics, or by other negative means. The ability to earn money is quite simplistic with alittle bit of brian power, hardwork, and discipline. Some ways teens can earn money are by doing household chores. Some parents give their children allowances for doing chores, as a first step into what a job might be like. Unfortunately, my parents do not give me allowance for the chores that I do, but I dont complian because my chores are minimul. I earn money through having bake sales. I bake an assortment of patsries like cookies and brownies and sale them to make profit. I have been very sucessful in my method to earning thus far. Other ways teens can earn money is through Fundraising. I did a great deal of this raiding money with my church to go on a mission trip to Brazil this summer. We were very sucessful in support we recieved financially through it. Other effective ways one might make money is, with permission to sale some of their parents items on Ebay. Ebay is a good website to post and bid items you may no  longer want, that some might find a treasure. Teens could have garage sales and give away toys and books and things they no longer need or use. Babysitting children is a great way to earn money as a teens. It is probably one of the most poular ways to do so. Lastly tutoring other teens or children is a good way to earn money. Teens can earn money if they have the tenacity to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment