Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Me On The Moon? No Thank You

I would not want to visit the moon. I am perfectly fine with staying on the earth's surface. Preparing both mentally and physically to take a journey like that would take time and money I do not have at the particular moment. It would be fun and adventurous, but it also dangerous. I feel as though there are plenty of places to explore here on earth that I would like see rather then travel outside of the universe. A particular reason as to why I wouldnt want to go to outerspace is that time in space moves at a much faster pace then time here on earth. I wouldnt want to miss key points in the lives of my friends and family. The world is big enough of an adventour for me. As of now I am content with watching Discovery Channel and seeing the moon on the television screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment