Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Deepest Fear

My Deepest fear ...
is loosing you.
If that happened, I wouldnt exactly know what to do.
I've known you almost all of my life
To loose you would break my heart.

We've laughed, cried, and prayed together.
You've been here with with me through sunny and stormy weather.
A true friend you are and a true friend you've been.
Someone in whom I could and can always depend.

My deepest fear is loosing you
Your smile, your humor, your intellect.
Some memories you just Cant forget.
They say angels walk amongst us.
Well, I think your it
Through time I have noticed that
You are an angel sent.
From above.

As innocent and pure
Somewhat resemblant of a white dove.
I cage the bird in my heart and lock it.
This bird resembles you,
To loose it, I wouldnt know what to do
My Deepest Fear is loosing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment