Saturday, September 11, 2010

If I opened my own restaurant

Imagine
If I opened my own restaurant.
It would bne called  Um pedaço de casa
Portuguese for "A piece of home"
I would name it this because its  inviting.
To know there a place near by that reminds you of home life.

It would have the design of the globe.
The outside walls would be blue and green
to represent water and green land.
The inside would be decorated with every countries flag.

I would have every race working at the resturant
Not just minority or majority.
People of every shade able to speak multiple languges.

I would serve alittle of it all
from Italian, Chinese, American, Mexican, to every other food traditions.
My restaurant would be large,
Something like a food mall.

Alittle bit of everything and everyone
so that everyone that ate there would be  comfortable.
And feel Um pedaço de casa, "A piece of home".

1 comment: