Monday, September 27, 2010

Four Years Ago

Four years ago I was twelve. Currently at the age of sixteen, I am able to do so much more than i was at twelve. I have more freedom to go out and stay out later. I am able to do things that I otherwise would not have been able to without an adult when I was twelve. I can now sit in the front seat, while when I was twelve it was against the law to sit in the passenger seat of my dads truck. A major thing I consider a privlege of being over twelve is that I am able to do now that wasnt then, is stay up late, without a bed time.  At sixteen, I can handle my own money, because my parents trust my judgement as to how i spend it. One thing I like about being over twelve years old is that I can legally get into pg-13 movies, not that I had'nt before but it feels nice to have the law on your sude. The most significant  thing about being sixteen is being able to legally drive. I can get my license, and drive my parents car legally, something that I most certaintly was not able to do at twelve years old. Though I'm not driving at the moment, I plan to have  at least my permit by the end of this year. I am not yet able to do everything legally. Being sixteen has its privleges and are certaintly alot more then when I was twelve years old. I am living in the moment of being sweet - sixteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment