Saturday, September 11, 2010

"My Journey on a Pirate Ship"

My journey on a pirate ship would be a blast.
I would trake my friends, the best of them..
Some from church, and some from, school, some from other places too.
We all set sail at dawn right after graduation.

We would cross the seven seas.
From the North Pacific to the South
the North Atlantic to the South Atlantic
the Indian, Arctic and Antarctic.

This would be the best of any adventures.
Thus far.
We would sing all day and stay up all night
eat, play games, and do sing alongs.

My journey on a pirate ship be wild
We would all go scuba diving
in the clearest of seas
See things that no one has ever dreamed.

The guys would fish and cook the meals
Me and my girls would sit back and chill.
We would eat and laugh like we always do.
Stay up all night and wake up at 2
P.M.

This trip would be alot of fun
My Journey on  a Pirate ship would be
number One in a million.

2 comments:

  1. Nice setup. Very Imaginative. The adventures sound fun. Nice entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you did this entry. It was poetic and fun, full of life and energy.

    ReplyDelete