Monday, September 27, 2010

Four Seasons...Fall is my Favorite

My favorite season is Fall. Fall is a warm and cold season. Fall is the time when school and work goes back and you get a chance to see everyone you may or may not have seen over the summer. Fall is also a big time for holidays. We celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving in the fall.  The fall is a time when the leaves change colors and that chilling breeze starts to roll over into the city at night. It is a warming season with family togetherness. Im excited about this fall season because I get to spend it with my family in Alaska. We plan on going snowboarding and skiing while there which should be very fun.  Usually, the fall is a cold time od, but the way the weather is now, as it was over one hundred degrees in Los Angeles today, Im not sure if it will get that cold. Another reason I enjoy the fall is because I celebrate my birthday in the fall. We usually go to Big Bear around my birthday, and it has become one of my favorite places to visit during break. The fun times with my family that I wont forget, the holidays and joyus time and laughter welll spent  all combine to make the fall season unforgettable and exciting. I love the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment