Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The first thing I want in the morning...

The first thing I want in the morning is to go back to sleep.
Waking up to my classical music ringtone alram clock
is way to soothing to keep me alert.
My sheets are entirely to comfortable to fathom getting up.
Five more minutes is all I need.
I hit the snooze button
Then my pillow
And go back to sleep.
I wake up suddenly realizng that too much time has passed.
I snatch off my covers and jump off my bed.
I head to the kitchen to eat breakfast and then begin making my lunch.
My lunch only consist of two or more snacks, some apples, a few cookies, a handful of peanut butter crackers, and a bottle of water.
I tosh my lunch on my bag, and head for the bathroom.
I have a tendency to turn on the shower and leave the room.
This waste water and money, which my parents often tell me.
After I get out of the shower, I finish getting ready for school.
I arrive at school just in time and take a seat in class.
With a slight yawn I pull out my materials for the day and close my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment