Saturday, September 11, 2010

If I could cook anything, what would it be

If I could cook anything, what would it be?

If I could prepare any meal for my family

What would I do?

Prepare a three course meal or simply chicken soup.

I would cook something somewhat simple and quick.

It would be something filling and delicious to make you want seconds or more.



I would make Macaroni & Cheese

A dish my whole family likes.

I have made it once before,

Why not make it twice?



First I would grad the recipe from the book shelf in the family room

And flip to the back to find the recipe.

I would then preheat the oven to the three hundred and fifty degrees.

Next, I would get all the ingredients together

Including pasta, eggs, pepper, salt, butter and

Four types of cheese, Muenster, Monterey jack, mild and sharp cheddar.



Then I would bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.

Add the oil and the pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.

Drain well and return to cooking pot.

In a small saucepan over medium heat, I would melt 8 tablespoons butter; and stir into the macaroni.



In a large bowl, I would then combine the Muenster cheese, mild and sharp Cheddar cheeses, and Monterey Jack cheese.


I would then add the milk, cheese, eggs, pasta, pepper, and salt.
 
Transfer it to a cassarole dish and bake it for 30 minutes or until the dish was hot  and the cheese was bubbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment