Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stir-Fried Chicken & Tofu Sandwhich

If I could make my own sandwhich it would be a healthy and delicious monster sandwhich. It would have a long name, necessary for all the topings it would hold. It would be a would be a stirfried chicken sandwhich. The ead would be buttery and soft garlic bread. It would be topped lean grilled chicken with teriyaki sauce drizzled on it. I would add a thick slice of cooked Organic Tofu ontop of the chicken. Vegetables and red and yellow peppers would cover the chicken and tofu, including toppings like snow peas, carrots, zuccini, yellow squash, waterchesnuts,broccoli, sugar snap peas, green beans, celery, onions and mushrooms. Ontop of that would be more teriyaki sauce. I would top it off with another piece of garlic bread. My Sandwhich would be a masterpiece. It is defenitely one of the most unique sandwhiches I have ever heard of or constructed myself. It would be both healthy and delicious and most importantly filling. I would take my time to make it a perfect looking sandwhich and display it on a beatifully decorated plate with teriyaki sauce creatively drizzled around it. Food is much better sometimes, when it looks presentable. My sandwhich would be both presentable and good. It would also be affordable, uunlike some helathy food. My sandwhich would be something that people who do not necessarily want to be a vegetarian would enjoy as a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment