Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lunch with Kim Burrell

If I could lunch with any famous person of my choice, it would be Kim Burrell Whiley. She is a famous American gospel artist. Well known for her anointed angelic vocal evangelism, she is a true inspiration to me. I too love to sing gospel music and have hopes of one day being as influential and inspiring musically as she is to so many others. To be able to relate and give hope to others through song is a true blessing. If I could talk to her about anything while at lunch, I would ask her about her testimony and why and how she does what she does. I would ask her, what God has done for her to be such a powerful inspiration to others. I would ask her what it takes to be so successful and so influential in the gospel music industry. The last thing we would discuss is how if any way she could help me in expressing my voice to others around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment