Saturday, September 11, 2010

Imagine If I woke up and saw a dinosaur

I would pull back my curtain
and be amazed by what I saw.
A whole new world, I've never seen before,
something like the movie "The Land Before Time".

A vivid veiw of colors of lush greens,
Mountains and springs as far,
as the human eye can see.

A huge dinosaur would pass
directly by the windo.
Its vibrant colors of purple and blue
I would reach out my hand to touch it
but pull back in fear.
what is it? And what would it do if I got to near?

I would look up, down , and all over.
Take a deep breath of the air so clean
Almost to fresh, its difficult to breathe.

I step out of my window
to the hard and warm ground.
and trail in the opposite direction of the huge dinosaur.
I would walk around and explore the sites.

The flying birds are what catch m eye.
Their beaks are pointed and their wings wide.
How could something that huge fly
what about gravity
that it seems to defy.

I walk on to find waterfalls
Roaring and cyrstal clear like glass.
It taste as clean as it looks

Suddenly a tall figure rushed by
scared and curious at the same time
I return on the path to my room.

I leave the world of mystery behind.
Close my window, get in my bed
And go back to sleep.
Only to wake up and realize it was alll a  dream.

1 comment: