Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Masterpiece

If I woere a wonderful painter with permission from my parents to paint anything I wanted on my bedroom walls, I would paint a hoologram on my wall of a sunny day and stary night. It would have a double effect and depending on the way that you looked at it, it would look like  either time of day. I would use bright and dark  blues, yellows, and whites, to paint the ceiling. It would be start by painting the shades of light and dark blues to create the night and day effect. I would follow by painting a yellow adn white moon , so that it would look like it could fit in the day or night sky. I would I would then paint wisp clouds of white and grey to blend beautifully in the night and in the day time. There would be yellow spects of glow in the dark paint, all throughout the painting, so thtat at night before i went to sleep, itwould appear like real stars. My bedroom, would beone of the most unique I've seenor heard of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment