Monday, September 27, 2010

The youngest person I know

The youngest person I know is my beautiful little Godsister Zola Pickens. She is a beautiful brown baby, with
soft skin and even softer eyes who will turn 1 years old tomorow. She is the daughter of the pastor of my church Seth Pickens at Zion Hill Baptist Church. She is the rue light of the room, bringing both love and joy with her smile and big bright eyes.She is a mellow baby, who rarely fusses or fights. Zola is African for  quietness, which mightdescribe  her mild and mellow behavior. She is truly a joy to be around, as she continually keeps me laughing and smiling as she explores the world and people around her.  As the youngest person I know, I feel like I have alot to show and share with her as she grows into a young lady. As the youngest and most innocent person I know she teaches me alot as well. Her innocence, simplicity, and joy for the minorist things in life are what inspire me daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment