Monday, September 27, 2010

My Football Stadium

My job at a football stadium would be the owner of the stadium. As the owner I would be responsible for the construction, architecture, and safety of the building and the well being of the pplayers that call my stadium home. I would schedule non- football events at my stadium, like other sports, or possibly even the Olympics. I would schedule fundraisers at my stadium to raise money for health care, like breast cancer or cancer centers like St. Judes Hospital. I would also open up the stadium for the commmunity events, for children and teens to keep them off the street. I would schedule a time for disaster prepardeness professionals to inspect my stadium to make sure it would be a stable and safe structure in case of disaster. This would benifit my investment and the community as a place they could come to and be safe from the disasterous conditions. My day would end with going to the games. I would go from the field and talking with coaches and celebrities and other people on the field, to the high rise seats and box office seats were other corporate people and celebrities sat. I would then make my way down to the concession stand and order chicken hot dogs, popcorn and chips. I'd eat and laugh with everyone. At the end of the game when the home team won, I would go down and help pour Vitamin Water on the head coach. Life as a football stadium owner wouldnt be allfun and games, but I would be sure to add that in there frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment