Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Sister Stephanie

I have an older sister named Stphanie. She is exactly 5 years nad nine months older then me, making her 22 years old. If I could pick three words to describe my sister they would be intelllegent, hardworking, and virtuous. She is a true role model in my life. At times we argue, as siblings do, but we always find a common ground in the midst of it, and move on from petty situations or disputes. I truly love my older sister for her inspriration on my life. She is a very intelegent individual. As a recent gradute from the University of California Berkeley and an even more recent USC Graduate school student, shes continually furthering her education and I hope to be able to follow in her footsteps. Not only is she intellegent but she is hardworking, which is one of the reasons wh y is so sucessful academically. She is a virtuous women of strong character and i truly admire her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment