Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Afternoon with ...

If I could spend the afternoon with any one member in my extended family it would be my cousin Denzel. He and I are the same age, and are almost the only two our age in our family that we know or associate with. He and I like to hang out together and have more in common with each other then with our other cousins. All of my other cousins on both sides of my family are all either 20 and above or 10 years old and under, so Denzel and I are likley to cling to each other. On an afternoon with him, I am not exactly sure what we would do first. We would probably start at the mall, and then the movies. We would defeniteley go out to eat, something that we both Love to do, but you would not be able to tell from our size. Later on in the day we might go to an arcade or an amusement park, whatever one fit our intrest and budget for the weekend. We would end the day at my house, eating brownies, a snack he and I favor. A day spent with my cousin Denzel would be full of fun and laughter. Of all my cousins I would be more then happy to spend an afternoon with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment