Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Pet named Brownie

If I could own any pet it would be a puppy. Spefically a small Dark Brown Yorkie Terrier. It would have a shiny rich dark brown coat of long soft fur. It would be just inches from the floor, with a small tiny bark to match its small size. I would name it Brownie and I would even put a pink bow on its head. I have almost always wanted a small puppy, until i discovered the time needed to take care of such a pet. It is much more time consuming than having fish as a pet which i have become used to over the years. Although having a small puppy would certaintly be more expensive, and more time consuming then my fish are, I would still like to have a Yorkie Terrier named Brownie. If I had the time I would take it for walks around my neighborhood in the morning and at night. I would go to the store often to get it food, and even take it with me to places like PetCo to buy cute doggy toys and some of its favorite treats. I might even buy my dog clothes, or maybe even a Snuggy. I would arrange my schedule to bathe my dog, or schedule appointements at facilities like PetCo, to cleant the dog for me when I dont have the time to do it myself. I would play with my dog on occassions and truly be a loving pet owner. Maybe get my Yprkie Terrier named brownie in the future, but as of  now I'm ratrher content with the fish aqaurium in the living room of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment