Monday, September 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home

The thing I like best my home, its peacefullness both inside and outside. I truly love the enviroment that surrounds my home. Surrounded by policemen, landscapers, firemen, and everyday working parents with small children. It is quiet with the exception of the ocassional cries, laughter, and cars, or airplanes. I dont alwayshave to be at home,  and can safely and comfortably go out walking or hanging out with my friends that live on my street or in the nieghborhood. I enjoy the trees, and plants, and beautiful landscaping. All in all I love my home and my family and our togetherness, yes we argue ocassionally as all families do but, that doesnt last for long. My enviroment with its peace and beauty are also things that i feel come with my home and I am truly thankful for them.  Sometimes its hard to believe Im still in Inglewood, when I walk outside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment